We are very excited that you are a member of the Evolve Your Game Community (EYG). We know you’re driven and professional. But we all know that all communities have rules to ensure that we all feel safe and comfortable. So, here are the rules for the Membership Strategic Group:
Confidentiality, sharing and promoting a safe and optimistic environment are at the heart of this community. As a member, you commit to maintain confidentiality and respect. It is not permitted to share with non-members conversations and personal posts from this community unless otherwise required by law. Similarly, it is not permitted to copy other member’s communications and claim them your own.
Since we promote a safe, professional and relaxed environment, whining, complaining, resentful, hateful comments or any actions that create tension, negative energy and a pessimistic environment will not be tolerated. Downers will not be tolerated. Violator’s membership will be terminated without a refund.
Similarly, all defamatory, accusatory, abusive, harsh/antagonistic, profane, threatening, offensive, political, sexually implicit or illegal comments/materials are strictly prohibited and will be removed. Violator’s membership will be terminated without a refund.
Members understand that this is not a therapeutic platform. Although coaching is provided as well as, support by other members, Leader by Default does not provide therapy or counseling via this platform.
Don’t spam, mass mail or violate privacy. Never add members to your email list without asking for their permission first. Violating this is grounds for immediate removal without refund. If in doubt, write us a message via the membership site.
Be respectful, supportive, courteous and compassionate. When in disagreement, you’re encouraged to provide feedback respectfully. The discussions on the community forums group are meant to create relationships and stimulate conversation not to create contention.
Be yourself, become involved and participate in the community. Most importantly, build relational capital and have fun!
Legal Stuff Summary (friendly reminder)
This is a summary of the Terms and Conditions for using the membership site. We advice that you review the full document once in a while. It’s found under the
1. Refund Policy & Guarantee: There are no refunds. You may cancel at anytime by clicking Cancel Membership in the Membership Account Tab located inside the membership site prior to the next billing due date to avoid future charges. If you decide to re-enroll in EYG after canceling your membership, you’ll be subject to the new membership price as posted on the website and will no longer be entitled to the initial or previous price. You are 100% responsible for your results as it is the your responsibility to follow through and implement what is learned in the trainings and coaching.
2. Intellectual Property. ALL OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IS HEREBY RESERVED. That means, you cannot make copies, download, photocopy, post on social media or share with non-members any EYG materials including our professional advice (via post, video, message, etc.), training courses and course-related supplemental materials, such as but not limited to visual presentations and digital downloads and all inventions, discoveries, technical communications, and documents originated or prepared by EYG for your use. Copying, downloading and/or sharing materials originated by EYG for personal profit purposes is strictly prohibited. In simple terms, everything in the site is here for YOUR personal learning only. If you claim it your own and distribute, you’ll be violating copyright laws.
3. Memberships are for your use only (member) and cannot be transferrable to other individuals. Only you can access the membership site. Sharing access with non-members is strictly prohibited.
4. Availability & Interruptions. EYG cannot guarantee that this site will be available without interruption. Keep in mind that factors that are out of our control such as internet availability/connection, site’s updates, server failures, and software malfunctioning may interrupt your ability to log into the site.
5. Participation. Your participation is completely voluntarily. Be conscious and cautions about what you post. We are not responsible for the options and comments of our members.
6. Termination. Violator’s membership will be terminated without refund.
Let’s make this community a supportive, productive and authentic online-based community!
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data